Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

Update on Chris Haskell. His trial is set for July 30th 2018. Info from 2:09 on following video. He is currently trying to raise $30,000 for legal fees.

3:13
Intentionally or knowingly placed in a public or private place a simulated infectious biological substance of a radiological agent with the intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten or harass in violation of ARS* 13230801(A), (11), (B), (D), (F)
Content from External Source

Haskell got three years probation and one year house arrest.

Hmm. I guess "...bringing down" might be read as "overthrowing", as opposed to literally bringing down an aircraft.

@Mick West, might this be something worth bringing to the attention of the airline / UK authorities?

I'm going to guess that ANGRYNIC2 is an ineffectual crank / "keyboard warrior", but possible threats to aircraft by adults aren't amusing. Maybe ANGRYNIC2 should be on the "Prevent" program or something.

Hmm. I guess "...bringing down" might be read as "overthrowing", as opposed to literally bringing down an aircraft.

@Mick West, might this be something worth bringing to the attention of the airline / UK authorities?

I'm going to guess that ANGRYNIC2 is an ineffectual crank / "keyboard warrior", but possible threats to aircraft by adults aren't amusing. Maybe ANGRYNIC2 should be on the "Prevent" program or something.
why are you asking Mick? if you think it should be reported, then report it!

if you think it should be reported, then report it!
Yeah, maybe. I don't know where the post is from- I don't use Facebook or "X" or Reddit, anything like that, and I don't know the context or URL. But the post content seems, well, potentially troubling.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe. I don't know where the post is from- I don't use Facebook or "X" or Reddit, anything like that, and I don't know the context or URL. But the post content seems, well, potentially troubling.

Just as a PSA:
i think the police dont need you to know. they will know just from the pic, and a quick google of @ANGRYNIC shows them the link. Not like they will get mad at you (the police), i imagine the UK has a "if you see something, say something" campaign too? there are usually online forms you can fill out but i dont know the set up in the UK.

i'm saying UK because isnt "Carlisle" (in the tweet pic) the UK?
1714864873252.png

add: or you can just email the airline with an 'anonymous' email account. let them decide if its a concern or not.

Last edited:
Just as a PSA
Thank you- took me a while, "Public Service Announcement?"

(I've not had to have my Prostate Specific Antigen tested, my flow's OK,

dog being considerate.jpg

but I don't think that's what you're on about).

Not like they will get mad at you (the police), i imagine the UK has a "if you see something, say something" campaign too?
Yep, there's a not-for-profit thing called Crimestoppers that forwards stuff to the appropriate police etc. department.
(Police are fine, but making a formal statement is a hassle for all, and best left for stuff that directly involves you).

I'll drop them a line- actually the middle panel in your example persuaded me;
Sadiq Khan is the (re-elected on Friday) Mayor of London. I'm not a big fan, but he was clearly and fairly elected, and there is concern in the UK about attacks on politicians by cranks in recent years. (Because of this there's a fair chance Angrynic is already on the radar).

And yes Carlisle's in the UK, in England about 10 miles south of Scotland and 10 miles or so north of the Lake District, which can be beautiful.

(Police are fine, but making a formal statement is a hassle for all,
yea. "Tip Line" was the term i couldnt think of earlier. certainly most people wouldnt bother with a formal statement for "see something, say something" stuff.
(glad your prostrate is good. i see you're a ginger, cool beans. ;) )

And yes Carlisle's in the UK, in England about 10 miles south of Scotland and 10 miles or so north of the Lake District, which can be beautiful.
Yes, he says "our UK skies". I had to go back and reread his post, because there is a Carlisle in Ontario, and he references a Canadian airline.

Back